1 Samuel 1:27 For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My Trip to New York
Just got back from New York last night. I enjoyed my trip, but boy was I glad to be home. This was the first trip that John and I have been apart for more than 2 days, and I missed him like crazy. Typically, I would say that that is sad that we haven't been away from each other more than that, but I just feel really blessed that we have not ever needed to be away from each other for more than two days and that we actually like to be together so much. It's really nice to be missed. It made me feel loved and needed. New York is a great city, but I am definitely a Dallas Texas girl. I could never leave here unless it was to go to Guatemala. So, I have pictures, but I forgot to bring the plug to upload my photos. I will post tomorrow or Friday, but until then. Here is a glimpse into my trip.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That Harry is so hot right now.
uuggggghhhhhh
sooooo hot! i'm still regretting not confessing my undying love for him and shamelessly giving him my phone number
did you see him in nyc????????
Come on, Sarah...let's see pics from the trip!!
Post a Comment