Thursday, January 29, 2009

Posted it on facebook, so I thougt I would post it on here!

You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.


1. I’m uber jealous of all of my friends that are pregnant right now.


2. I am oddly obsessed with my family...especially my parents


3. I started swim team when I was 5 and did it until I was 18, but I haven’t swam a lap in about 5 years.

4. I work with a 70 year old volunteer named Charlotte. I want to be just like her when I grow up. She is spunky and dresses fabulously!


5. When I think about the future, I think "when I grow up..." I should probably be past that since I'm 25.


6. I have a fabulous husband. He's good looking, loves Jesus, and is a hard worker.


7. I am pretty sure that almost everyone in my family loves John more than they love me...I’m ok with it and have accepted that fact.


8. I have this huge urge to start a family. We are hoping to get a house in September and start the Buckner foster/adopt program in November...How crazy is that to think we will have a little baby in November...its almost like I’m pregnant right now.


9. I’m not gonna lie, I have already started looking up baby bedding online at work.


10. I LOVE Hispanic people!


11. John, my brother Mark and I are going to live in Guatemala for a month this coming July. We are going to live with a Pastor down there named Julio, and I am super pumped to spend an entire month with all of my little kiddos!..Please pray for our safety!


12. I LOVE our home group that John and I are in and feel very blessed to have met so many fabulous people.


13. I go to the best church in the entire world. (The Village) You can get the podcasts at www.thevillagechurch.net


14. I’m going to copy one from my sister in law Erin...I have this fabulous little niece named Ryann Cate. She is almost 2 and Erin has taught her to do the following dance moves on command: 1. the train 2. the chicken wing 3. shoulder shimmy 4. jazz hands 5. raising the roof 6. almost has the cabbage patch. Its quite fabulous


15. I work at a non profit pregnancy center for women. We offer pregnancy tests, confirmation for Medicaid, sonograms, and a program where they can come in, learn how to parent their baby and earn items like cribs, strollers, baby clothes, diapers, and formula. It’s all free and I feel very blessed that God is having me work here right now even though I sometimes get very annoyed with the clients.


16. I have two dogs and wish I only had one.


17. When we get a house, John wants to add a chocolate lab to the already two dogs we have…not gonna happen


18. I’m very concerned that one day, when we do get a house, one of our neighbors might try to kill Beyonce (our dog) with rat poisoning. She barks all the time, and as much as a love her, it is really annoying.


19. I think I am going to home school my kids until at least 4th or 5th grade. There is a program in Lewisville and Dallas that allows your kids to go to school two days out of the week and be homeschooled the other three. I don’t believe in sheltering your children too much, but up until 4th or 5th grade, I think that they should be sheltered…they are just kids.


20. I want 5 or 6 kids….not all birthed by me.


21. I have two nephews and two nieces and I love all of the dearly


22. I really want to see the Chihuahua movie, but cant find anyone to see it with me.


23. I went to Dillard’s yesterday and avoided their 70% off sale on shoes.


24. I love my grandma so much and love spending Fridays with her at lunch. She is fabulous.


25. There is a little boy here right now at the pregnancy center. He is 16 months old and I am contemplating steeling him. HE IS SO CUTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your 25! You guys will be in my prayers for Guatemala and the foster/adopt program.

I did the same thing and copied mine from FB onto my blog as well ;-)