Hey bud. Im in the middle of labor right now. You are being a stubborn punk and are refusing to drop. My water has been broken (not a fun experience) and I have been having some serious contractions for about 3 hours now. Because you are refusing to drop, I am not dilating. Im finding this a bit annoying. I dont mind the contractions as long as I know they are getting me somewhere, but if you arent moving down, they are basically pointless. So, my dear son. I want you to know that your time in my stomach has come to an end. I want you out. Right now, the reasons that I want you out are completely selfish. I know the second I see you, I will be thrilled that you are out for maternal reasons, but right now, those are not my reasons. I have made a very nice nursery for you at home and I promise you will be just as comfortable. So lets head on down and move on out.
Much love,
Your Mom
1 comment:
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! This is one of the most hilarious posts I've ever read! You crack me up!
Post a Comment