Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 32

Today I had a pizza for 650 calories and then had sushi for dinner 360 calories and then had some candy at the movie 400 calories. Thats 1410 for the day, but today I cleaned out the entire garage. Sanded tons of furniture and painted all of it. I definitely burned a lot of calories today. Lets just say I burned only 200 more than usual (I think it was more but will guess low) That brings be down to 1210 for the day. Not bad on a weekend. I was going to go the gym when I got home from our movie tonight (invention of lying....stupid movie. Dont waste your money) but the gym was closed! Stupid LA Fitness closes at 10. Not cool. Thats all for today. Will go to the gym tomorrow morning after painting and sanding the rest of my furniture. Good night all.

No comments: