Wow. My last day of blogging about food. Kind of a sad day. I will still be keeping a food diary, I will just be doing it in a journal instead of the blog. So, for my last food entry:
This morning for breakfast I had Green tea, half a cracker, some cheese, and two apple slices (100 calories) I also had some coffee! My first time in forever! I had some fat free cream and some really fattening cream:) 65 calories Thats 165 for the morning
For lunch I had a cup of tortilla soup from jasons deli and half a turkey wrap, sans the ranch. Total of 343 calories
That brings me to 508 already! crazy.
Going to Pei Wei for dinner with John. Ill get those little chicken salad rolls that are only 50 calories each and Ill get some edemame. Ill end up with about 900 calories for the day...at least thats the plan...Ok so its 12:30 am and I definitely did not get those little salad rolls. I got the Terryaki (sp?) bowl with chicken, and didnt eat the rice, but I also got an egg roll. So good. I then went and got coffee with a fabulous friend around 10 pm tonight and then came home and had a 100 calorie pack of cookies. Not a great finish to this food diary blog, but the dress fits and thats what matters.
ALSO!!!!!!!!
I LOST 12 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to yall that encouraged me during this. I plan on losing another 18 lbs by Christmas eve so my dieting and working out is not over, Im just not going to make yall suffer through reading it anymore!
~Sarah
2 comments:
thanks for posting about this! you've inspired me!
Thank you so much for posting this. You have inspired me too! And woohoo about the dress - awesome!
Post a Comment