Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last Date Before Jack

Even though I'm supposed to be on bed rest, we decided to break the rules and go out on one last date. Our plans were dinner and a movie. We ended up with dinner at Chili's and no movie. There really aren't any good ones out right now at the theater near us and we ate too much at Chilis to feel like doing anything. So, we rented "The Tourist" and five minutes into it, John fell asleep. It's one of the many reasons I love him. He cannot stay awake when we watch movies at home. It's cute. He tries so hard.

Anyway, I know we have plenty more dates in the future, and I'm sure we will appreciate them even more, so no worries. Two more days till Jack gets here!!!! Cannot wait, but am still quite nervous about the actual birthing part.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You're going to do great and it will all be a distant memory soon!
We will be praying for ya'll!

Little Lamb said...

Awww, so sweet!! Can't wait to see my new little nephew!!