Hello weight 1_9.5 I havent seen you in six months. Welcome back!
Today I have had an apple and am currently drinking a fabulous cup of coffee with half real have fat free cream. Assuming I drink it all thats 130 calories for breakfast. We shall see what the rest of the day brings!
So I just ate a frozen smart balance meal. SUCKED. The beef tasted like rubber. The good news is that it was 180 calories so I can maybe go downstairs later and get a Dr. Pepper! Im going to try to avoid doing that and instead talk myself into a diet Dr. Pepper. So far for the day Im at 310 calories.
The dress zipped up a little bit further today, so thats always nice!
1:50 pm: OUCH Big blow to any confidence I had today... A volunteer, who I have not seen in a while, came in today and upon seeing me asked if I was pregnant....yea, that hurt. Although, since I like to look at the positives, it did stop me from drinking a Dr. Pepper that I was very tempted with.
3:56: Just ate a 100 calorie bag of Sun Chips. So good. I love Sun Chips....I'm now at 410 for the day and might have another later because I'm so dang bored at work. No one is showing up for their appointments and boredom=time to eat..a habbit I must break.
OK so John couldnt come home for dinner (I was going to make Taco Soup) so I went to Chick Fil A. Can you tell I love it? I could eat it every single day for both meals and not get tired of it. Sadly, the calories will not allow that. So total, because I got a diet Dr. Pepper, was 735 calories for dinner. Brings my total for tonight to 1145. Im going to the gym in a bit and will not leave until I have at least burned 200 calories and then I will eat a 100 calorie cookie packet which will bring me back to 1045 for the day. Tomorrow starts the weekend for me, so we shall see......
1 comment:
sarah herrington. you are a liar and a cheat! there have been ZERO pictures of your food lately (my favorite part) and i am extremely bored because i'm literally hearing crickets in the lobby there is nobody here...uh and also i want to see that dress of yours. please take a picture and post soon
this is langley by the way i couldn't figure out how to work this blog thing
Post a Comment