So last night kicked my butt. I burned about 500 calories total. Crazy. I was sweating like crazy. I will be back at the gym again tonight doing the same thing, and can I just say that the Black Eyed Peas cd is the best cd ever to run to. Keeps you going.
OK so today. I went to Starbucks and got a turkey bacon egg white sandwich. 330 calories. I have had 40 calories of sugar free cranberry juice (supposed to rid me of all my toxins...who knows) and I also got a pumpkin spice latte non fat no whip. I had two sips of it and threw it away. If you are going to get a pumpkin Spice Latte...get the real thing with the whip, otherwise its a waste. We will call that 10 calories.
So I'm already at 380 for the day and its only 11. That's not good, but I'm going to go home tonight and have another turkey wrap. Its low in cals and then Ill go the gym again after homegroup.
Ok its 1:30 and I have eaten three California rolls from yesterday's purchase. Still delicious. That's 105 calories-ish. I'm going to have the last four before I leave for the day so that's another 140 calories. and another 8 oz cranberry juice for 40 calories. That brings me to 665 for the day. No good.
Had a wrap last night and some chips. 350 calories. Also had a few fries and some of a chocolate shake when John got Wendys last night. JERK! We will call that 150 calories. 1165 for the day. Not good, not bad. I didnt work out and the dress still doesnt fit.....
1 comment:
Sarah, you are doing great, seriously!
Post a Comment