I have lost 6 lbs. I think some of it is water weight but as long as the scale keeps dropping, I'm a happy girl. Now, my dress still does not fit, so Im about to take it to the extreme and try to cut out carbs. I only have 23 days left to fit into the dress...Jennifer (the bride) if you are reading this, no worries. I will fit into it!...No carbs. What a sad life. Im going to try to stick to veggies and eggs and skim milk and boneless skinless chicken breast and fish and fruit. hmmmm we shall see.
On another note, I decided this AFTER I ate breakfast. I had a breakfast burrito from Sonic. I didn't eat the tortilla or the tater tots. I ate sausage, egg, some cheese (not much) jalapenos, onions, and tomatoes. That was about 250 calories! Not worth it. I also had one strawberry for 10 cals and some coffee with cream for about 20 cals (didn't drink much and it was half and half) So far because of my STUPID burrito, im at 280 cals for the day and its 11.
Woe is me. Its 1:45 and I have just eaten lunch. Im having a pity party for myself because I just ate carrots and cucumbers with a tiny bit of balsamic and olive oil. I mean, If I'm going to be honest with myself, it didn't taste bad, its just not what I want!
Oh also, when I started this diet I weighed 1_6 (you dont need to know the middle number) and as of this morning I weigh 1_0, which means I have lost 6 lbs. ROCK ON!
Ok, so I have no will power. I just ate tiramisu. It was soo good. I had less that 1/4 a cups worth. Internet is telling me that thats only 55 calories but Im going to call it 100 because it was so freaking good. I also went to Chick fil a and got my co workers lunch. I got myself a half diet half real dr. Pepper. I dont think ill drink most of it so we will call it 25 cals. We shall start the no carb thing tomorrow! 495 for the day. I quit until dinner!
For dinner and leading up to dinner because we didnt eat dinner until 9.
100 calorie bag of cheetos
one small and flat cinomin role that our friend brought for homegroup. So good, but small so Im thinking it was about 50 cals (about the size of a packaged chocolate chip cookie)
A Chick Fil A kids meal...SO WORTH IT! 480 plus some of Johns sandwich because he didnt want anymore and I was still hungry. Im calling that 100 calories and then I had sauce. BBQ and Honey Roasted BBQ. We will call that 100. BIG DINNER...so dissapointed in myself, but the scale read half a pound lower this morning so I am a happy lady.
Total for the day...drum role please....1325..not horrible
3 comments:
Thoughts from the Bride: You are possibly the craziest person I know ;-) to order a dress that you know won't fit to force yourself into a diet! Oy! Anyways, I hope you're staying healthy in all this and looks like your making good progress - WAY TO go! Can't wait to see you in 22 days!!
You crack me up! Keep up the good work!!
Channel your inner Whitney....
I AM EVERY WOMAN IT'S ALL IN ME....;)
Post a Comment